IJP/Karlsruhe Workshop for
Young Prosthodontic Educators (YPE)
NOTICE: Please be advised that the eighth biennial IJP/Karlsruhe Workshop for Young Prosthodontic Educators (YPE) scheduled for October 4-7, 2020 at the Institute for Continuing Professional Development in Karlsruhe, Germany, has been postponed. A new date will be determined and will be posted to this site. Please return for updated information.
About the IJP/Karlsruhe workshop:
The workshop will be funded by Southern Implants and W&H. The International College of Prosthodontists (ICP) continues to support the workshop initiative by providing limited and competitive assistance for participants.
Thanks to the generous contributions of ICP Members and Industry Sponsors, the ICP is proud to support the developing leadership in prosthodontics at the IJP/Karlsruhe Workshop for Young Prosthodontic Educators (YPE)
The unique Karlsruhe Workshops are the result of a pro bono commitment of an international faculty of clinical educators. The workshop 2020 is organized by Professors Winfried Walther (Germany), David Bartlett (United Kingdom), Peter Owen (South Africa), Michael MacEntee (Canada), Terry Walton (Australia) and Ami Smidt (Israel) and seek to nurture younger clinical academics in their pursuit of scholarly leadership in their discipline. The selection is limited to 36 new and past participants for free registration for the 4-day program. All participants will be responsible for their own travel and accommodation arrangements and expenses.
- New candidates should be early or mid-career, half-time or full-time clinical teachers: and preferably ICP members. - Join today!
- Each candidate´s application should include a current and concise one-page CV and a letter of endorsement from their program/discipline Head or Faculty Dean.
- Each candidate's applications should include a concise one page CV and a letter of endorsement from their program/discipline Head or Faculty Dean
- All application letters should be emailed to the YPEW office. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration deadline for future YPE to be announced.
Mrs Marion Gorenflo, Academy Karlsruhe
The applicant list will be shared with the ICP administration office email@example.com.
Applications for financial assistance from the ICP should be separately and directly addressed to the ICP office. Info@ICP-org.com
The ICP provides limited workshop support through competitive funding to assist attendance for
participants from developing countries. Potential participants may provide confidential information
about their funding limitations, confirmed by their Head of Department / Program Director, and submit
their funding request to the ICP Administration office.
- A letter from your Head of Department / Program Director confirming that you hold an academic position.
- A motivation for funding assistance, and what you are prepared to pay for in out-of-pocket expenses.
- An estimate of your air fares (which will be in addition to the local costs of train fare and accommodation), in USDollars.
- Confirmation that you are a bona fide (dues are paid) member of the ICP.
ICP funding will be provided after the YPE event.
Location: Dental Academy for Continuing Professional Development